The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has signed a two year deal with Country Mutual Insurance Brokers to provide its Broker Assess online training and competency assessment system. The system, which was developed by Biba and the Chartered Insurance Institute, will be rolled out to 430 brokers nationwide and is currently used by more than 6,170 individual brokers. The training tool was designed to help brokers meet the challenges of regulation under the Financial Services Authori
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData