The Subsidence Forum has met with the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) to discuss how it can support the broking community. John Parvin, subsidence claims manager at Zurich, outlined how the forum operates and how its customer charter could assist brokers. Biba members will be invited to the Forum's training event and both parties will aim to work together to ensure subsidence claims are handled as effectively as possible.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand