Thomas, Carroll was a clear winner from the judges' perspective for its demonstrable investment in its staff's welfare and professional development.
Currently employing 77 people, Thomas, Carroll has been 'Investor in People' accredited since 1998, and says it embraced the ethos of personal development years ago.
In terms of employee progress, the brokerage allocates 1.5% of turnover directly to training and development, and also fully funds Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) exams.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel