As we approach 2003, I can't help feeling like Bill Murray inGroundhog Day - didn't we start last year like this?
Risk managers (RMs) are still searching for solutions to new risks;financiers are still reluctant to provide underwriting funds, theinsurance market is still short on cover and high on premium; the stockmarket is still low; and the Government is still tackling terror on aninternational front.
Can we really have gone through a year with so little progress? And if so,why?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?