As we approach 2003, I can't help feeling like Bill Murray inGroundhog Day - didn't we start last year like this?
Risk managers (RMs) are still searching for solutions to new risks;financiers are still reluctant to provide underwriting funds, theinsurance market is still short on cover and high on premium; the stockmarket is still low; and the Government is still tackling terror on aninternational front.
Can we really have gone through a year with so little progress? And if so,why?
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack