Kinnect must access the companies market and make itself as attractive to brokers as to managing agents if it is to succeed, according to its chief executive, Toby Davies.
He said: "If Kinnect is to succeed, we have to be able to access the companies market - so we are aiming to make Kinnect as important to brokers as to managing agents."
These comments came as the industry platform, criticised for its slow development, recently signed up Markel International and Ascot, the Lloyd's managing ag
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO