Composite broker and independent financial adviser HGR Group has completed an upgrade to Sirius for Broking (S4B) after a continuous 20 year business relationship with the IT company. The Midlands-based company, one of the first to sign up to Policy Master in 1984, decided to upgrade to the Windows-based product to coincide with a move to larger premises in Stourbridge. The broker is planning significant expansion over the next few years, having recently completed the purchase of the Goodwil
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData