Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has entered into an agreement to acquire a portfolio of aviation business from Heath Lambert. As part of the acquisition, Nigel Weyman, MD of Heath Lambert's aerospace business, has joined JLT Risk Solutions, the London-based subsidiary of JLT, along with more than 60 of his colleagues.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product