Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has entered into an agreement to acquire a portfolio of aviation business from Heath Lambert. As part of the acquisition, Nigel Weyman, MD of Heath Lambert's aerospace business, has joined JLT Risk Solutions, the London-based subsidiary of JLT, along with more than 60 of his colleagues.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints