Insurance websites are providing poor customer service, according to research by Tealeaf and Harris Interactive. The study found that 89% of UK consumers using insurance websites experienced problems and 49% abandoned online transactions as a result. Slow websites were the most commonly listed problem, named by 52% of respondents. Other problems mentioned included technical problems - such as error messages - and difficult to navigate or incomprehensible content.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand