Startup firm Arc Legal Assistance has been launched with the aim oftargeting the large bespoke legal-expenses accounts of insurers, brokersand affinity groups. Established by former senior staff from CapitaAssistance and Amicus Legal, Arc will offer tailored legal-costs insurancetogether with a range of other helplines and services. The Arc team hasdeveloped a business model which focuses on a working partnership betweenthe company and a small panel of high-quality, experienced solicitorfirm
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?