Organisations in the insurance industry need to be more energetic and dynamic if they are to match the needs of their staff, according to the second annual Business Energy report, released today by the Chartered Management Institute and Adecco. Motivation Matters, a survey of more than 1,800 individuals, shows that despite high motivation levels, a positive attitude to long hours and a desire for personal development, managers in the insurance sector still feel frustration with their employe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData