Chubb Insurance has revamped two directors' and officers' (D&O) policies for public and private companies. Masterprotect, for public companies, and Masterplus, for private companies, have been designed in response to increased legislation and regulation within the litigation landscape.
Nigel Pearson, underwriting manager, executive protection, at Chubb Insurance, said the decision to split the main D&O policy was made because private and public companies have different characteristics.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results