A new brokerage is set to commence trading in the Warwickshire region this month providing niche insurance products in both personal and commercial lines.
Insurance Choice, headed by Neil Carpenter, aims to "bring back the old school values of insurance broking" but, according to Mr Carpenter, will embrace 21st century technology to give customers the service they demand.
Having secured agencies with most of the larger insurers, including Norwich Union, Allianz Cornhill, Fortis and Equity Red
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m