A new brokerage is set to commence trading in the Warwickshire region this month providing niche insurance products in both personal and commercial lines.
Insurance Choice, headed by Neil Carpenter, aims to "bring back the old school values of insurance broking" but, according to Mr Carpenter, will embrace 21st century technology to give customers the service they demand.
Having secured agencies with most of the larger insurers, including Norwich Union, Allianz Cornhill, Fortis and Equity Red
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData