Guildford-based insurer Allianz Cornhill has revamped its accident and health cover in conjunction with healthcare provider First Assist.
The revamp comes as Allianz looks to penetrate into a market where dominant players include Chubb and AIG. Entitled Embrace, and launched on 8 May, the enhanced products include both group personal accident and business travel covers.
Some of the new key features for personal accident cover are non-scheduled air flights, covering visitors to a client's premi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five