Guildford-based insurer Allianz Cornhill has revamped its accident and health cover in conjunction with healthcare provider First Assist.
The revamp comes as Allianz looks to penetrate into a market where dominant players include Chubb and AIG. Entitled Embrace, and launched on 8 May, the enhanced products include both group personal accident and business travel covers.
Some of the new key features for personal accident cover are non-scheduled air flights, covering visitors to a client's premi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud