Markel UK has no plans to open more regional offices, its chief said as he unveiled the new Bristol office as the 'final piece of the jigsaw'.
Steve Carroll, managing director of Markel UK, the retail division of the insurer, said the new underwriting office would solely concentrate on servicing brokers in the south west and south Wales, with administration and policy issuing left to the Leeds head office.
With new offices in Cambridge and Edinburgh now bringing Markel UK's regional representa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups