Markel UK has no plans to open more regional offices, its chief said as he unveiled the new Bristol office as the 'final piece of the jigsaw'.
Steve Carroll, managing director of Markel UK, the retail division of the insurer, said the new underwriting office would solely concentrate on servicing brokers in the south west and south Wales, with administration and policy issuing left to the Leeds head office.
With new offices in Cambridge and Edinburgh now bringing Markel UK's regional representa
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five