Fraud becomes a habit
Delegates at a national fraud seminar organised by Alarm - the nationalforum for risk management in the public sector - were told that there werenow sections of the public for which defrauding insurers has become"ingrained".
The conference, organised by Alarm North West and held in Bolton, heardthat the rising cost of fraud in the public sector was placing anincreasing strain on local authorities' abilities to provide basicservices to their residents.
Delegates were told r
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results