Broker-only insurer MMA Insurance has said it believes that brokerswill play an increasingly important role in the provision of insurance tolarge retail and financial brands - and that it sees an increasing rolefor itself in this evolving distribution channel.
MMA's marketing director Derek Plummer said he felt that third-partyschemes were likely to develop, particularly with banks, credit-card firmsand retailers with big customer bases and strong brands.
He explained: "Usually a broker is inv
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product