Broker-only insurer MMA Insurance has said it believes that brokerswill play an increasingly important role in the provision of insurance tolarge retail and financial brands - and that it sees an increasing rolefor itself in this evolving distribution channel.
MMA's marketing director Derek Plummer said he felt that third-partyschemes were likely to develop, particularly with banks, credit-card firmsand retailers with big customer bases and strong brands.
He explained: "Usually a broker is inv
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints