The Chartered Insurance Institute has awarded the 'Chartered Insurance Brokers' title to Marshall Wooldridge. Chartered status is an exclusive title only awarded to firms that meet criteria relating to professionalism and capability. The firm provides independent advice to individuals and businesses on all types of insurance.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five