The Chartered Insurance Institute has awarded the 'Chartered Insurance Brokers' title to Marshall Wooldridge. Chartered status is an exclusive title only awarded to firms that meet criteria relating to professionalism and capability. The firm provides independent advice to individuals and businesses on all types of insurance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups