The vast majority of brokers believe that insurers' service levels have plummeted and that offshore call centres have contributed to this decline.
According to an exclusive Insurance Age survey of readers, frustration with insurers service levels is at an all time high. Most complaints centred around inexperienced frontline staff, the inability to speak to experienced underwriters, one-size fits all call centres and a simple failure to answer the telephone.
Brokers also felt insurers were beco
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti