The vast majority of brokers believe that insurers' service levels have plummeted and that offshore call centres have contributed to this decline.
According to an exclusive Insurance Age survey of readers, frustration with insurers service levels is at an all time high. Most complaints centred around inexperienced frontline staff, the inability to speak to experienced underwriters, one-size fits all call centres and a simple failure to answer the telephone.
Brokers also felt insurers were beco
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData