Folgate Partnership has rolled out a company intranet to enable its brokers to share information across multiple locations.
The intranet includes information on products and services, areas of expertise, schemes and facilities, and a HR section. It also features a facility whereby staff can post questions on the intranet which are automatically emailed to every other member of staff in the organisation.
Folgate is currently working on making the intranet as visible and accessible to staff as p
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m