Folgate Partnership has rolled out a company intranet to enable its brokers to share information across multiple locations.
The intranet includes information on products and services, areas of expertise, schemes and facilities, and a HR section. It also features a facility whereby staff can post questions on the intranet which are automatically emailed to every other member of staff in the organisation.
Folgate is currently working on making the intranet as visible and accessible to staff as p
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April