Legal & General (L&G) has made Jane Dale its new managing director of general insurance operations.
Ms Dale has worked at L&G for more than 16 years, most recently as managing director for the group risk operation, where for the past eight years the business has significantly grown in size from £60m to £200m.
She takes over the role from Ian Viney, who will be running L&G's five-year-old Commercial International Life Insurance Company joint venture in Egypt.
Kate Avery, group director retail di
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April