Legal & General (L&G) has made Jane Dale its new managing director of general insurance operations.
Ms Dale has worked at L&G for more than 16 years, most recently as managing director for the group risk operation, where for the past eight years the business has significantly grown in size from £60m to £200m.
She takes over the role from Ian Viney, who will be running L&G's five-year-old Commercial International Life Insurance Company joint venture in Egypt.
Kate Avery, group director retail di
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m