Barry Fehler has become something of a legend within the equine industry, both as a guiding hand and champion of good business practice - an achievement he should be proud of.
The winner of this year's Achievement Award is someone who has made a name for himself in the niche area of equestrian insurance, having pioneered the way in which horse, pony and horsebox insurance is marketed today.
Barry Fehler started South Essex Insurance Brokers (SEIB) when he was 17 years old, and he and his wife
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData