Compliance specialists Management Services 2000 Ltd (MS2M) and Branko Ltd have launched a research project to assess the risk profile of insurance brokers in relation to their compliance with Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
The findings, due at the end of April, will provide information on how well intermediaries have met the regulator's compliance targets, in addition to the risk profile of the broking market as a whole.
Julie Alderson, director at MS2M, commented: "The research wi
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley