Compliance specialists Management Services 2000 Ltd (MS2M) and Branko Ltd have launched a research project to assess the risk profile of insurance brokers in relation to their compliance with Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
The findings, due at the end of April, will provide information on how well intermediaries have met the regulator's compliance targets, in addition to the risk profile of the broking market as a whole.
Julie Alderson, director at MS2M, commented: "The research wi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly