The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) has called on the government to offer tax credits to relieve struggling businesses. The call was supported by CMI-conducted research, which found that 66% of the insurance sector wanted more government support while 57% wanted a reduction in business taxes. A majority of those polled wanted flexible working regulations for the whole of the workforce.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018