Peter Knowles has been appointed director of general insurance by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), replacing the outgoing Lee Gladwell, who had held the post for the past three years. Mr Knowles said he was looking forward to building the CII's relationship with the general insurance market and ensuring its propositions and services increased in their value and relevance to all members.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products