Software provider Metastorm has released a new version of its Integration Manager software, which will be available to UK insurers and brokers.
The software will aim to help organisations simplify the process of gathering and keeping track of large volumes of data by detecting when new documents have been scanned into a company's computer system and logging changes made to them and their transfer trails.
Metastorm's product will also have the capability to work across broker and insurer systems
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five