Software provider Metastorm has released a new version of its Integration Manager software, which will be available to UK insurers and brokers.
The software will aim to help organisations simplify the process of gathering and keeping track of large volumes of data by detecting when new documents have been scanned into a company's computer system and logging changes made to them and their transfer trails.
Metastorm's product will also have the capability to work across broker and insurer systems
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?