Software provider Metastorm has released a new version of its Integration Manager software, which will be available to UK insurers and brokers.
The software will aim to help organisations simplify the process of gathering and keeping track of large volumes of data by detecting when new documents have been scanned into a company's computer system and logging changes made to them and their transfer trails.
Metastorm's product will also have the capability to work across broker and insurer systems
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years