Performance levels across organisations in the insurance sector are suffering, with overbearing and dogmatic management practices topping the list of management styles, according to a new report.
Quality of Working Life, which questioned more than 1,500 managers, also found a high rate of absence levels in organisations exhibiting 'negative' management styles.
The report, published by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Simplyhealth, assessed the impact of differing managerial styles on e
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017