Performance levels across organisations in the insurance sector are suffering, with overbearing and dogmatic management practices topping the list of management styles, according to a new report.
Quality of Working Life, which questioned more than 1,500 managers, also found a high rate of absence levels in organisations exhibiting 'negative' management styles.
The report, published by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Simplyhealth, assessed the impact of differing managerial styles on
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018