A broker where all the employees own a share, enjoy free fruit and workplace nutritional mentoring - and even Indian head massages - has been named one of the UK's top 100 employers. Caerphilly-based Thomas Carroll (brokers) achieved 16th place in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 2005. Thomas, Carroll was the highest placed broker at the awards. It also achieved first place in two categories, "Best for well being" and "Best for work and home balance".
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman