A broker where all the employees own a share, enjoy free fruit and workplace nutritional mentoring - and even Indian head massages - has been named one of the UK's top 100 employers. Caerphilly-based Thomas Carroll (brokers) achieved 16th place in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 2005. Thomas, Carroll was the highest placed broker at the awards. It also achieved first place in two categories, "Best for well being" and "Best for work and home balance".
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand