The Insurance Workplace (TIW) has launched a placing solution it claimed would bridge the gap between brokers and underwriters. The electronic placing solution will enable brokers and underwriters to manage electronic placing using a single seamless system. It is currently being used by 20 brokers.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m