The Insurance Workplace (TIW) has launched a placing solution it claimed would bridge the gap between brokers and underwriters. The electronic placing solution will enable brokers and underwriters to manage electronic placing using a single seamless system. It is currently being used by 20 brokers.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal