The Financial Services Skills Council (FSSC) is planning to develop its endorsement of training and competence scheme. The scheme is designed to enable firms to demonstrate that their training and competence regimes meet Financial Services Authority commitments. The FSSC plans to launch an industry consultation next month, to be published later this year.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand