The Financial Services Skills Council (FSSC) is planning to develop its endorsement of training and competence scheme. The scheme is designed to enable firms to demonstrate that their training and competence regimes meet Financial Services Authority commitments. The FSSC plans to launch an industry consultation next month, to be published later this year.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019