Parties held by children in the parental home have been responsible for £16.8m worth of damage to homes each year, according to research from Sainsbury's Home Insurance.
The research revealed that around 54,000 parties - 8.6% of all those held by children - are thrown each year in parents' homes without their permission and that these alone were responsible for up to £1.4m of damage each year, be that structural or to decorative and personal items.
Meanwhile, if a child holds a party in the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years