Parties held by children in the parental home have been responsible for £16.8m worth of damage to homes each year, according to research from Sainsbury's Home Insurance.
The research revealed that around 54,000 parties - 8.6% of all those held by children - are thrown each year in parents' homes without their permission and that these alone were responsible for up to £1.4m of damage each year, be that structural or to decorative and personal items.
Meanwhile, if a child holds a party in the parent
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m