A factoring start-up called Cashflow4U which provides pre-funding for repairers on insurance repair work is understood to be seeking new backers following the withdrawal of over £1m of funding by a major investor.
The operation, set up just over a year ago, was backed by a Gibraltan-based business and tax adviser firm called Fidecs, which identified investors for the business.
But soon after Cashflow4U began trading a large sum of funding was withdrawn.
Cashflow4U operates like a bank and pays
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints