Lloyd's will start its graduate programme in September 2008, with the first group of 10 graduates to be rotated through Lloyd's. The graduate programme has been developed closely with the Lloyd's Market Association, and in consultation with HR professionals in the market. It will include rotations through both Lloyd's and the market, a comprehensive development programme and mentoring support from senior management.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five