Lloyd's will start its graduate programme in September 2008, with the first group of 10 graduates to be rotated through Lloyd's. The graduate programme has been developed closely with the Lloyd's Market Association, and in consultation with HR professionals in the market. It will include rotations through both Lloyd's and the market, a comprehensive development programme and mentoring support from senior management.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups