A niche insurance provider is seeking to offer specialist property products and services to the broking community.
First Title Insurance has developed Title Insurance, a product commonly offered in conjunction with land and property sales that can only be sold through insurance brokers and lawyers.
Title insurance protects lenders and property owners against loss due to disputes over the ownership of a property or defects in the title that were not found in the search of the public record.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five