Total Broker Solutions (TBS) has announced three new senior management appointments. Two outgoing directors of The Beckett Group have transferred to TBS. Keith Isherwood, Beckett managing director, has become managing director, and Lynne Hobden-Clarke, the group's HR director, has moved to become HR and administration director. In addition, Chris Arter, former secretary-general of the AiiB, has been appointed membership development manager.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results