Total Broker Solutions (TBS) has announced three new senior management appointments. Two outgoing directors of The Beckett Group have transferred to TBS. Keith Isherwood, Beckett managing director, has become managing director, and Lynne Hobden-Clarke, the group's HR director, has moved to become HR and administration director. In addition, Chris Arter, former secretary-general of the AiiB, has been appointed membership development manager.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018