Allianz Cornhill has confirmed that after extensive research with the Broker Network it will be providing a bespoke facility for the placement of motor trade business. Lloyd Hanks, broker development manager, Allianz Cornhill Commercial said: "Allianz Cornhill participated in a series of member road shows earlier in the year. As a consequence, we have reacted to the needs of Broker Network members by the introduction of this facility. The business will be managed at our two bespoke Broker Ne
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April