Brokers have been called upon to help tackle fraud in the insurance industry, following the launch of a campaign to raise awareness of the issue.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has teamed up with the Association of British Insurers (ABI) to proactively combat fraud, and to improve the level of understanding between brokers and insurers.
To achieve this, the organisations have set up a joint Working Party Group, comprised of Biba-recommended brokers and ABI anti-fraud panel m
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board