BJP Insurance Brokers has made three new appointments to continue theexpansion of its Wokingham-based operation and strengthen its managementteam. Nick Grazier joins from Axa, where he was schemes manager, to takeup the role of group marketing manager. Nigel Rawlings joins from Zurichto take on the role of training and compliance manager. Geoff Farr hasbeen appointed general manager within Focus Underwriting, BJP'sunderwriting agency, based in Swindon and Wokingham.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019