BJP Insurance Brokers has made three new appointments to continue theexpansion of its Wokingham-based operation and strengthen its managementteam. Nick Grazier joins from Axa, where he was schemes manager, to takeup the role of group marketing manager. Nigel Rawlings joins from Zurichto take on the role of training and compliance manager. Geoff Farr hasbeen appointed general manager within Focus Underwriting, BJP'sunderwriting agency, based in Swindon and Wokingham.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData