BJP Insurance Brokers has made three new appointments to continue theexpansion of its Wokingham-based operation and strengthen its managementteam. Nick Grazier joins from Axa, where he was schemes manager, to takeup the role of group marketing manager. Nigel Rawlings joins from Zurichto take on the role of training and compliance manager. Geoff Farr hasbeen appointed general manager within Focus Underwriting, BJP'sunderwriting agency, based in Swindon and Wokingham.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017