Higos Insurance Services has signed a three-year partnership with Acturis in support of its Allianz Cornhill commercial deal. The development will provide package solutions for the broker's small to medium-sized enterprise book, and it is hoped that the account will generate £5m gross written premium in the first year.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel