New research has revealed a large gap in customer service expectations and the perceptions held by employers, employees and customers. In the financial services sector less than 50% of employees believed that complaints from internal customers are treated with enough respect; but this is the third most effective sector in this respect. According to the research customer service is slipping dramatically and the results are poorer across the board compared to last year.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018