The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has appointed Mark Norris as its chief operating officer (COO). Mr Norris will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance, planning, HR and project management, facilities and information systems across the FSA. He has 25 years' experience in financial and professional services, most recently as COO of Credit Suisse's UK private banking business.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints