The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has appointed Mark Norris as its chief operating officer (COO). Mr Norris will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance, planning, HR and project management, facilities and information systems across the FSA. He has 25 years' experience in financial and professional services, most recently as COO of Credit Suisse's UK private banking business.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years