The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has appointed Mark Norris as its chief operating officer (COO). Mr Norris will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance, planning, HR and project management, facilities and information systems across the FSA. He has 25 years' experience in financial and professional services, most recently as COO of Credit Suisse's UK private banking business.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016