Cedar Software and Arelon are to merge, following the acquisition ofArelon (which was formerly known as Elevon International) by venturecapitalists Alchemy Partners in September 2002.
The new company will be known as Cedar Software and will market threefinancial accounting and e-Procurement systems under the brand nameCedAr.
The systems have already been installed in more than 500 major UKpublic-and private-sector organisations, making the company one of theUK's largest financial software supp
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?