Cedar Software and Arelon are to merge, following the acquisition ofArelon (which was formerly known as Elevon International) by venturecapitalists Alchemy Partners in September 2002.
The new company will be known as Cedar Software and will market threefinancial accounting and e-Procurement systems under the brand nameCedAr.
The systems have already been installed in more than 500 major UKpublic-and private-sector organisations, making the company one of theUK's largest financial software supp
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched