Most small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) would prefer the stability of a fixed-rate premium option, according to new research into business attitudes pricing by Norwich Union. In the research, 69% would opt for a tied-in, fixed-rate premium, remaining the same throughout the negotiated period. Only 11% were interested in the 'rollercoaster' option, paying steep increases some years in return for reductions in others.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products