Most small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) would prefer the stability of a fixed-rate premium option, according to new research into business attitudes pricing by Norwich Union. In the research, 69% would opt for a tied-in, fixed-rate premium, remaining the same throughout the negotiated period. Only 11% were interested in the 'rollercoaster' option, paying steep increases some years in return for reductions in others.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017