Most small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) would prefer the stability of a fixed-rate premium option, according to new research into business attitudes pricing by Norwich Union. In the research, 69% would opt for a tied-in, fixed-rate premium, remaining the same throughout the negotiated period. Only 11% were interested in the 'rollercoaster' option, paying steep increases some years in return for reductions in others.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five