IT systems provider Sirius is in the midst of a major launch into the UK insurance sector, starting with Primary Broking Services. It comes on the back of a successful deal with a major composite insurer from New Zealand.
Ian Bullen, chief executive, Solutions Business Unit, Sirius said the move followed on from a deal the company had made with composite insurer IAG - the biggest insurer in New Zealand - a deal involving the conversion of one million policies.
The new Primary Broking Services
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal