A new website has been launched offering free human resources and workplace personnel advice to help companies ease pressure from the economic downturn.
The site, The Bottom Line Online, has been produced by employment law consultancy Peninsula and will target small to medium-sized enterprises that cannot afford paid-for HR advice.
It will offer tutorials on basic topics such as how to conduct an interview, and on more complex issues such as dealing with redundancies. The site will also provide
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK