A new website has been launched offering free human resources and workplace personnel advice to help companies ease pressure from the economic downturn.
The site, The Bottom Line Online, has been produced by employment law consultancy Peninsula and will target small to medium-sized enterprises that cannot afford paid-for HR advice.
It will offer tutorials on basic topics such as how to conduct an interview, and on more complex issues such as dealing with redundancies. The site will also provide
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results