A new website has been launched offering free human resources and workplace personnel advice to help companies ease pressure from the economic downturn.
The site, The Bottom Line Online, has been produced by employment law consultancy Peninsula and will target small to medium-sized enterprises that cannot afford paid-for HR advice.
It will offer tutorials on basic topics such as how to conduct an interview, and on more complex issues such as dealing with redundancies. The site will also provide
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?