Venture Preference (VP), Axa's broker subsidiary, has revealed plans to enter the London Market and broke its own Lloyd's business.
Stuart Reid, joint chief executive at VP, said: "As a company, we already have a wide range of business and a great amount of premium that goes through Lloyd's. We put a great deal of business through Lloyd's brokers, but are keen to create our own vehicle and broke our own Lloyd's business in order to enhance our return."
VP confirmed it would consider acquiring a Ll
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal