Venture Preference (VP), Axa's broker subsidiary, has revealed plans to enter the London Market and broke its own Lloyd's business.
Stuart Reid, joint chief executive at VP, said: "As a company, we already have a wide range of business and a great amount of premium that goes through Lloyd's. We put a great deal of business through Lloyd's brokers, but are keen to create our own vehicle and broke our own Lloyd's business in order to enhance our return."
VP confirmed it would consider acquiring a
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018