Research commissioned by the Department for Transport to review the safety and legislation involving Class 2 and Class 3 powered wheelchairs and scooters has recommended that third-party insurance cover should be compulsory for all users. The move comes after investigation of incidents caused by these vehicles, discussion with focus groups of non-users and users, and written consultation with key stakeholders. The report also recommended a simple fitness to drive assessment, which would incl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData