The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has appointed Bob Bullivant as managing director of the Society of Financial Advisers (Sofa) - the CII's financial-services arm. Mr Bullivant joins from Britannic Retirement Solutions, where he was a corporate development director. He will report to Sandy Scott, director-general of the CII. He also joins the CII's board of directors and becomes a member of the board of Sofa.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017