The Chartered Management Institute and Adecco have revealed findings from the 2005 'Motivation Matters' survey. The report indicated that managers in the insurance sector are eager for recognition, fed up with workplace cliques and in need of guidance as they try to realise career ambitions. It suggested that managers were determined to succeed - with 58% citing the challenge of the job as a major reason for joining.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal