The Chartered Management Institute and Adecco have revealed findings from the 2005 'Motivation Matters' survey. The report indicated that managers in the insurance sector are eager for recognition, fed up with workplace cliques and in need of guidance as they try to realise career ambitions. It suggested that managers were determined to succeed - with 58% citing the challenge of the job as a major reason for joining.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall