The UKU Group has revamped its Nexus claims division with a new e-commerce system and additional products for the broker and insurer markets.
The division will now focus on complex cases in the housing association and let property sectors, alongside its traditional business of property and liability. Following this move, the group said it would extend its offerings to the travel sector.
Graeme Bell, managing director at Nexus, said: "The success of Nexus will be driven by a team of highly experien
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance