Link Underwriting has stated it is looking forward to the future, following on from its sale by Rubicon to NEMWIL, a member company of the Guardian Holdings Group (GHL).
Steve Tidd, managing director of Link, described the deal as being "good for both parties" and said news of the change in ownership had gone down well with both the broking community and the Link Underwriting team.
Andy Haynes, chairman, and Mr Tidd will continue to lead the business, and together with the Link team, will beco
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017