Link Underwriting has stated it is looking forward to the future, following on from its sale by Rubicon to NEMWIL, a member company of the Guardian Holdings Group (GHL).
Steve Tidd, managing director of Link, described the deal as being "good for both parties" and said news of the change in ownership had gone down well with both the broking community and the Link Underwriting team.
Andy Haynes, chairman, and Mr Tidd will continue to lead the business, and together with the Link team, will beco
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April